What we collect
– your name
– your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number
– information related to your attendance of, and interest in, artwork, events, art fairs and exhibitions
How we collect information about you
– details provided by you personally or by writing to us via email
– if you input your details into the ‘join our mailing list’ or 'subscribe' function on our website
– if you make an enquiry to us
– if you purchase an artwork from the gallery
What we do with the information we collect
We use your details to:
– provide you with information about our services
– keep you informed about artworks, artists and events that we think you may find interesting
– communicate with you on art related affairs
– comply with legal and regulatory obligations
– ensure security and confirm your identity
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are: (i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience; (ii) to make sure you receive updated information on our business activities; (iii) to provide the services you have requested
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, if you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your preferences, please contact us.
Sharing Your information
Bink Fine Art will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless your permission is obtained or we are required by law to do so.
Changes to this Policy
This policy is effective from 28th June 2022
Bink Fine Art is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Contact Us
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.
Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective from 25 May 2018, you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. If you would like to receive the personal data we hold about you, or if you believe it to be incorrect, please email
Changes to this Policy
This policy is effective from 28th June 2022. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates.
Anti Money Laundering
The art market across Europe has become a regulated sector for anti-money laundering purposes. This legislation has been adopted by the UK and will not be impacted by Brexit. It is also anticipated that the US will adopt similar legislation in due course.
The legislation is mandatory and requires verification of the identity of clients when selling or acquiring artworks. It applies to both new and existing clients (including those from outside the EU) transacting with us. The checks that we are required to carry out and the records that we must keep are similar to the “Know Your Customer” processes that banks, law firms and some of the major auction houses already follow.
– if a work is being invoiced to an individual, we will need to see an original / certified copy of your passport or other similar photo identification and we will need details of your permanent residential address.
– if the work is being invoiced to a company, we will need copies of the company’s incorporation documents and details of its directors and ultimate beneficial owners.
– we will only be able to receive funds from the person named on the invoice unless, by prior agreement, you have discussed with us that you wish for a third party to pay the invoice and we confirm that we have satisfactorily carried out the necessary due diligence on the third party. Without such confirmation, unfortunately we may not be able to accept the funds.
Please be assured that all personal data will be held and processed securely in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and look forward to working with you.